Saturday, February 15, 2014

How has my life changed in last five years?

Hey guys!

I gotta say that my life has changed a bit in the last five years :) Five years ago my husband (fiancée at that time) and I moved to Chicago from Poland. For the first couple of months we lived with his parents, because it's not easy to be fully independent when you just moved to a country you've never even been before! But slowly we were getting closer to being independent :)
We got married, got jobs, rented a place just for ourselves, got to know more and more people. After a year or so we started to travel, we've seen some incredible places but we knew we're going to put down our roots in Chicago :) And here we are today, living in a pretty condo with our crazy dog, planning our first in five years trip to Poland!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...five years since you've been to Poland? I'm sure you're excited to see your country again. Where next...San Francisco or are your roots here now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. San Francisco might be place where I'll spend my retirement :)

      Delete